Yeah! I know! I haven't posted in a long time. I've been feeling really down in the dumps for about three weeks. No particular reason.
Anyway, the Old Man FINALLY "Tagged" me! So here goes:
Three JOYS:
1.) Music! Making it or listening to it.
2.) Walking on the Beach barefoot...even during the Winter months!
3.) Helping others!
Three FEARS:
1.) Wharf rats! (They get about as big as my cat!)
2.) Becoming Homeless! (Due to a Natural Disaster, or my house burning down, etc.)
3.) One day being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. (YIKES!)
Three GOALS:
1.) Lose more weight...as usual!
2.) Take up violin lessons, again!
3.) Write a book.
Three OBSESSIONS:
1.) Swimming laps!
2.) Reading books, books, and more books!
3.) Anything having to do with the ocean!
Three LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1.) I was born without fingernails or toenails, because I was born about 5 weeks early.
2.) During the Summer of 1980, I worked for a short while as a waitress in North Carolina. (I was 19 years old at the time.)
3.) I am allergic to dogs. BUMMER! (I found out almost 2 years ago.)
Hmmm....I don't know any bloggers that haven't been "tagged" already. However, I think I'll "tag" three people who read my blog (hopefully:D ), and who can send me their answers via email. So-o-o, I hereby "tag" my good friends: Phyllis, Michelle, and Marlene!
WHEW! Done!......Later, everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmmm. I never knew that about your fingernails or toenails. In fact, I never realized you were born early. I guess I was too young myself to read the calendars...
What?! Still no new posts? Zzzzzzzz.
where are you? Carolyn needs... to post on her blog
Post a Comment